Tuesday, June 3, 2008

I am still dating:Amrita Arora

There are constant speculations about Amrita Arora�s personal life, especially pertaining to her London-based cricketer boyfriend, Usman Afzaal. �Let me set the record straight. Every three weeks I hear that I have broken up with Usman, but that is not true at all. I am still dating him. And we are very happy together,� clarifies Amrita.

So how does she maintain the spark in the long distance relationship? �It is not easy to maintain a long distance relationship, but if you know your commitment level and trust each other, then it is not that difficult.

You just have to set your priorities right,� she says.
Amrita of late is not seen in her Dilli Ki Sardi type of item numbers. Why? �Firstly, I hate the term �item number�. However, it does not imply that I am averse to the idea of doing them. If I get an offer to do a song that really excites me, then maybe I will take it up. I sign only those projects that interest me,� she says.

Amrita has a string of releases this year. �I am doing Atul Agnihotri�s Hello starring Salman Khan, Katrina Kaif and Sohail Khan. Then there is a sequel to Rohit Shetty�s Golmaal, where I play Ajay Devgan�s sister. I am also doing Samir Karnik�s Heroes, which stars Sohail Khan, Riya Sen and Vatsal Seth. Finally, I am also doing a guest appearance in Ravi Chopra�s Pappu Pass Ho Gaya,� says the pretty actress, who is all set for the next schedule of Golmaal in Bangkok next month.

No comments:

Post a Comment