Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Fashion Flashback pt. 2


When I worked for Diesel we would have these very glamorous fashion shows twice a year. So with the big day coming up we would sit around at work and discuss what outfits we were going to put together. The staff after all, had to portray the Diesel Fashion Lifestyle (and we never disappointed). This outfit came about when skinny ties were starting to surface as the new "It" item. Paired with this verrry Lagerfeld collar and Diesel Leather jacket. The tie, once again was from Markhams. I got so excited because I felt like suddenly the state of basic mens fashion was changing drastically for South Africa. I guess it was, but just on a smaller scale. Look I'm wearing BOOTLEGS for goodness sake. You can tell it was a few years ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment