Saturday, September 5, 2009

Bicester Village group at Facebook.

picture courtesy of Bicester Village


Hi,

Just a quick post to thank the lovely people from the 'Bicester Village' group @ Facebook.

I was recently featured on their page!
They have came across my post ' A nice day out at Bicester Village'. (If you have missed this blurb, you can click HERE for the link.)

I am so flattered they have come across the blog and thought it was worthy to share it with their fans.
I am just so over the moon, as they have said they LOVE the blog!
OMG! Thank you so much.

Also, a HUGE thanks all the group fans, for taking your time and coming here to check us out.

I am already planning my next trip to Bicester Village... as I truly loved that place ;)
How about you? Fancy joining me soon?

See you.

No comments:

Post a Comment