Thursday, February 18, 2010

I can't believe it... I got my McQueen skull ring!

Hello folks,



Another day, another outfit post. Today I am wearing something very special which I think totally compliments this basic sparkly number.



If you guys remember not so long ago, I had posted about how in love I was with the McQueen skull ring, which I had seen it back in November and could not stop thinking about it ever since. Well, it turns out they were selling like hot cakes and very luckily I managed to buy the black one. I'll only wear it for special occasions but today it had to come out of it's box for the very first time.



A more grown up look for me today, still with a little twist with my harem pants.



zara blazer



vivienne westwood



mcqueen ring



london style



mcqueen



Blazer + Trousers: Zara, Top: charity shop, Belt: from Brazil (Side Walk), Bag + Necklaces: Vivienne Westwood, Shoes: Topshop, Ring: Alexander McQueen.



See you soon.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment