Friday, May 22, 2009

Purple and Tartan

Hello,



I managed to get some pictures taken today, hurray! It had been a while since my last outfit post, hope you guys have been missing it. ;)



Let's hope the weather stays warm for the bank holiday weekend, I can't wait for those nice, really warm days, my summer clothes are just screaming to get out of the wardrobe!



An easy going look today, with flats(it's good to give the old feet a break). The purple top you might recognize from the previous post was a bargain from a second hand shop and the necklace one of my favourites is so old I bought it about 15 years ago. Oh my gosh... time flies.



pp



pp



pp



Photobucket



Top: Second hand, Skirt: Vivienne Westwood, Leggings: Primark, Shoes: Primark, Bag: from Florence leather market.

No comments:

Post a Comment