Friday, May 28, 2010

It was me and the girls today...


Don't worry there are no spoilers here!

Hi guys,

Even took the day off to go to the cinema to watch SATC 2!

It was just me and 'my girls' today... I was just so excited, we waited so long. I went to the cinema around 3:00 PM when I knew it was going to be quiet and also because I wanted to be one the first ones to see the film too.

I wasn't disappointed at all. As per usual I laughed and cried a little bit (I always do). Loved the girls adventures in 'Abu Dhabi' but as we all know it was actually filmed in Marrakesh and I have been there, so it brought me back many memories. I just can't imagine walking down the souks like Carrie, with that huge skirt, I don't think that would be even physically possible! I didn't have as many adventures over there as they did but like Carrie, I also bought a few pairs of shoes... but had a much harder and funny experience doing so.

And if you haven't seen the trailer here is a little teaser!
Enjoy!


See you soon.
Can't wait to buy it on DVD.
x

No comments:

Post a Comment