Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Megan Fox Just Being Herself

Here it is, another news about Megan Fox and her celebrity lifestyle; don't even try to understand about Megan Fox personality. Sometime she can looks like a sweet and innocent girl, while most of the time she is completely bitchy and speaks in alien language.

Unfortunately for us, this time it's her second personality which takes control. She'll appear again as the cover story for June 2010 Allure magazine. It's not about the photos in the magazine, because we all know how hot Megan Fox is.

It's about her quotes when she was interviewed. Trying to know what's inside her mind is like trying to decipher Dan Brown's novels. These are some of Megan Fox's newest quotes:


Megan on nude photo leak:
�If I knew who took this picture, I would personally cause them harm � physical harm. I�m not a f***ing reality TV star that�s courting the paparazzi and wants my fucking picture taken all the time. I�m at my job and I�m trying to play a character and I�m trying to be serious, and this is the shit that�s happening to me. It makes me furious.�

Megan Fox hates cooking:
�I�ll starve to death before I�ll cook for myself. I think I could survive a week without eating. I�ll eat the same thing every day for two months and then never eat it again. I did that with Life cereal. I ate it every day for so long that the thought of it makes me upset,� she told the mag. �The only person I enjoy cooking for is my boyfriend�s son. I like arranging it on his little plate�. I like cooking for kids, for some reason.�

Megan Fox hates public toilets:
�Every time someone uses a bathroom and they flush, all the bacteria is shot into the air."

Megan Fox and restaurant silverware:
"Putting my mouth where a million other mouths have been, just knowing all the bacteria that you carry in your mouth? Ucch!�



Megan Fox on recommending someone have plastic surgery:
�I would encourage anyone to first speak with a therapist, to try and figure out where this want comes from, because a lot of times it�s not related to your teeth or your nose or your chin � the surgery is not going to alleviate that insecurity for you. If, then, you feel, �This is something that I want to do�, then do it. It�s amazing that we have the technology to do the stuff that we do.�

Megan is OCD (Obsessive Compulsive Disorder):
�This is a sickness, I have an illness � this is not OK anymore.�



Megan Fox on how she curses a lot during interviews:
�I was trying to be lighthearted and have a sense of humor. But I have no desire to express it, really, anymore, because I�ve always been f***ed doing so.�

How Megan Fox de-stresses:
�Just being able to be at home, and light my candles and my incense, and just be isolated and shut everyone out except the people that I�m close to and be in a family environment and have some semblance of a normal life.�

No comments:

Post a Comment