Saturday, May 22, 2010

STIAAN LOUW DOCUMENTARY: Brand vs. Persona

I just got this video teaser in and wanted to share it with you straight away! In a new 12 minute documentary Stiaan Louw is followed around during the recent build-up to 2010 Design Indaba. Not only will you be introduced to the process of building a line, but you will also discover the artist behind the name.



The documentary director, Kyle Lewis had this to say of Stiaan :

"I believe that the world of fashion; design and film all co-inside. And as a fashion lover myself I wanted to shed light on how crazy the fashion world is but also how rewarding it can be.

Stiaan Louw is one of the most revolutionary South African designers, taking his brand to the fore front of international fashion.

But even with all his success he has managed to remain a humble down to earth person, who is driven by his passion to create and inspire. I believe it�s important to expose people to Stiaan�s world, because he is the perfect example of a success story.

I wanted to show the man behind the name."

No comments:

Post a Comment