Monday, February 2, 2009

Snow Queen

Today when I came out my house, a smile came out from nowhere!!!

I have NEVER seen so much snow!!!! It felt like I was in film or in ski resort, so unreal.

It was a difficult walk to get to Hyde Park but once there it paid off!

The most beautiful scenery I have ever seen!!!!!



I had a "Gothic/Lolita" inspiration today... This beautiful antique lace petticoat from grandma, the flapper purse is original from 1920's, combined with lurex woollen leggings and silver boots which I got really cheap on sale.



Therefore, I could not resist to upload a few pictures... God knows when this will happen again?



(Fashion 2010 - 2011)



(Fashion 2010 - 2011)



(Fashion 2010 - 2011)



(Fashion 2010 - 2011)



(Fashion 2010 - 2011)



(Fashion 2010 - 2011)

As you can see the snow was so deep!!!!!



Jacket:
Topshop, Scarf: Old it was my mum's, Ring: Vivienne Westwood, Skirt: Old from my grandma, Legging: Diesel, Bag: from Portobello Market, Boots: Faith





No comments:

Post a Comment