Thursday, July 23, 2009

Fredie Prinze Jr, and Sarah Michelle Gellar Baby Daughter

After seven years of marriage, Sarah Michelle Gellar and Freddie Prinze Jr. are now parents! The couple, who have been married since 2002 welcomed a baby daughter named Charlotte Grace Prinze, that was born on September 19, 2009.

The couple announced the pregnancy this past April 2009, and Sarah Michelle was pregnant during the majority of shooting a pilot for a new HBO series, The Wonderful Maladys, in which she plays Alice Malady. Freddy is set to star in the upcoming season of 24 as Agent Cole Ortiz, which premieres in January.



This spring, Sarah Michelle talked to Access Hollywood about starting a family:

�When we do have children, my husband and I will have such a strong foundation because we�ve given our relationship time to grow,� she said. �I try to go into everything with an open mind, but it�s much more than I thought it would be. The partnership grows to such a different level. And all my life, it was just my mom and me, us against the world; so to let someone else in and to have another partner was hard for me. Now he�s my partner, my best friend, and my husband.�





Gellar met future husband Freddie Prinze Jr., during filming of the 1997 teen horror film I Know What You Did Last Summer but the two did not begin dating until 2000. They were engaged in April 2001 and married in Mexico on September 1, 2002 in a ceremony officiated by Adam Shankman, a film director and choreographer with whom Gellar had worked on Buffy the Vampire Slayer. Gellar's bridesmaid was her closest friend of many years, Lindsay Sloane. In 2007, Gellar legally changed her name to Sarah Michelle Prinze in honor of the couple's fifth year of marriage.

Unlikely lots of celebrity who tend to cheating and divorcing as their lifestyle, let's hope their marriage can last forever. Congratulations Freddie and Sarah!


No comments:

Post a Comment