Saturday, December 12, 2009

Kevin walks 10 mile in 7" high heels






He choosed high heels from:

"... it felt strange but good wearing women's shoes but i must say they are more comfortable than i first thought. My first impressions when i first see them is that i would not make 100 yards let alone 5 miles. I was wrong because it was quite easy. I will certainly be going barefoot for the 10 mile walk. There will be no stockings or even leggings. I need to be cool as possible especially my feet and legs. My ultimate goal would be to complete a full marathon (26 miles). The problem is what should i wear. any ideas?"
Do you remember this question:" Are you men enough to walk a mile in her shoes?"
Kevin was man enough to walk 10 miles in her shoes and he will try to walk a full marathon. Great job Kevin.

No comments:

Post a Comment