Sunday, May 9, 2010

2 Fabulous buys to cheer me up!

arty ring ysl, chanel nouvelle vague

Hello guys,

Hope you are all well.

This week , I definitely had one day which I needed to cheer myself up and make myself really happy! Well, I knew I was going to burn my money on something very special... and I did! I decided to buy a' YSL Arty ring'.

Where the desire had came from I wasn't very sure... I had seen 'arty rings' everywhere, they have been about for a while, I loved them but I was never one for gold jewellery. Years later, something has changed. Now, I really wanted to have one! Not caring any more about YSL rings being gold or not. Surely, it's an incredible statement piece, which some people might consider quite OTT but I like that.

I am now learning how to wear gold jewellery and slowly getting used to it, well maybe I should have said, I was slowly getting used to it because this ring is one hell of an indulgent overload!
I am totally loving it so far! What do you think?

ysl arty ring

Also, as soon as I laid my eyes on the spring/summer Chanel make up collection, I was very aware of how quickly the new Chanel nail varnish was going to go. Could this turquoise shade be the new 'Jade'?

Still not being able to get my hands on " Particuliere' until now, I was trying to be ahead of the game, popping on my local Chanel counter a couple of weeks ago. There was no sign of 'Nouvelle vague' to be seen yet. So, yesterday I decided to try my luck and got there just before closing time... and they had one bottle left! Which must had been waiting for me!

It's indeed an amazing shade of turquoise, reminds me of the colour from a Tiffany box. Beautiful! It will look amazing with my Monica Vinader ring! And with my Arty ring too!

chanel nouvelle vague

What do you think of the new Chanel colour? Would you be buying it?

Well, just an excited post to share some happy, happy, buys with you!

See you soon.
x

No comments:

Post a Comment