Sunday, May 2, 2010

Fridays @ Portobello

"Street Style
Fridays at Portobello"


...Some cool people around...
- Click on the pictures to enlarge.



Cris, Portobello Road.
I totally adored her style, the 7o's touches are spot on. The hat and the clogs are amazing! Cris is also a blogger from Barcelona and her page is fab! Check it out, La Petite Nymph�a. Nice meeting you Cris!


Lucy, Portobello Road.
I love the skull print jumper and the headband. When I came home I had the impression I 'knew' her from somewhere... I seem to like her style, since it's her second time on 'Fridays @ Portobello'! (Click here to see her first picture back in Aug 09) What a coincidence!


Sonia, Portobello Road.
A classic Chanel jacket and bag, teamed up with a pair of boyfriend jeans looks chic and casual. We love it!


Becky, Portobello Road.
Casual and cosy, with a lovely knit and some cool mukluk moccasins.


Valerie, Portobello Road.
I like her accessories, the metallic boots and Hermes bag are cool.

See you soon.
x

No comments:

Post a Comment