Saturday, May 15, 2010

The good and evil vintage.

Hi guys,



Another colourful outfit today!



It was a quick choice this morning...



I choose to mix purple, pink and burgundy, those colours work for me and I like them too. I also wanted something comfortable, so I decided to wear flats and for that I can always trust a comfy pair of suede boots. Pairing it up with this cute pink-ish purple tartan mini, which was a cheap find at a charity shop, and combining it with an old belt, which was my mum's, an 80's original. (I remember when she bought those belts, she had 3 of them, orange, pink and purple, just one got rescued by me!)

Then I just added some accessories and voila! Ready to go.







 marc jacobs



purple look

tartan skirt







purple look

Top; Gap, Necklace: Vivienne Westwood, Skirt: from charity shop, Bag: from Brazil, Belt: from my Mum, Tights: Primark, Boots: Beyond Retro.



PS: I could always trust on a pair of suede boots... Unfortunately, later in the afternoon very sadly one of the soles of my shoes came off! Luckily, I had a pair of gym trainers at work, it spoiled the look but at least I could walk. Wardrobe nightmare! Evil vintage!LOL



See you soon.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment