Monday, May 24, 2010

I just want something I can never have

Hello guys,

Hope you are all well and enjoying the beautiful weather we're having at the moment.

Today's post is about a really cool shop I have found over the net and also about what has become an obsession for me... nice big chunky rings! Well, I think the whole blogsphere is after big chunky rings at the moment!
Again, coming across a few blogs from the Netherlands, I saw a couple of girls wearing these rings, my latest object of desire.

This a new online jewellery shop from the Netherlands called Ydeltuyt and they do have an amazing selection of accessories and jewellery, which I loved it all.
I must say, they are very, very popular and their rings in particular just seem to fly off the shelves!
They are really fabulous, quirky and cool designs and I wasn't quick or lucky enough to be able to buy one yet as they run out of stock so quickly! Unbelievable!

So, now I REALLY WANT one of those rings! They seem to be completely out of stock for ever... How sad! What do I do???


picture from fashion nerdic.blogspot.com





pictures from vilagtoldelina.blogspot.com

Amazing aren't they, you too can drool as much as you like. (Tears, big time!)

They had a new collection out, not so long ago, this time around with big agate stone rings. There was a choice of 5 colours. Guess what? Also sold out, very quickly! Arrrrrghhhh....



pictures from Ydeltuyt.


So, I am trying my hardest to keep up with their releases and maybe next time I'll be lucky enough to have one of their rings. I am praying for their first design of the chunky ring to come back in stock! The are so unique.

Now, the search for the big chunky one still on! I still hope it will be a Ydeltuyt original for me though.

See you soon.
x

No comments:

Post a Comment