Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Summer is yellow

Hello guys,



Today's post is an outfit I was wearing the other day. It was one of those amazing really hot days we just had and there was me, as bright as the sun! I do think this outfit looked better in real life, maybe it was the way it blew in the summer breeze.



I truly love yellow for summer... it would look a lot better if I had a tan, admittedly I know, but I never tan. Talking about tanning, you guys will see me through out the summer wearing leggings and trousers... this is because I am having legs lasered at the moment, so I have to keep them covered, no sun allowed whatsoever. I thought it was going to be easy but as soon as the sun came out, I wanted to go out in my mini skirt! I am missing my mini skirts and shorts so much and I know it will be hard but it must be done. At the end of the day, it's all for a greater cause.



Pink, yellow and blue a risky look. Inspired by the colours of the rainbow!



yellow dress



vivienne westwood tartan bag,vivienne westwood tartan bag

Pardon moi! I needed a pedicure ASAP...



yellow dress



yellow dress



Dress: Primark, Scarf as belt: Portobello Market, Bag: Vivienne Westwood, Sandals: D.co Copenhagen, Leggings: Zara.



Ahhh, just on the follow up from yesterday's post. I have been in touch with the lovely Simone from Ydeltuyt and have been informed that the stone agate rings might be back in stock soon, but unfortunately not the chunky version.



See you soon.

xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment