Saturday, February 5, 2011

Lovely gifts and new buys

Hi guys,

I hope you all have been well, catching up with you all I have an outfit post which is a mixture of gifts and new buys.

Well, let me start with this cool leopard leggings, they were a Xmas gift from my boyfriend's grandad! I find amazing how he chooses some really modern stuff that suits me. Keeping this look rock and roll, I paired them up with a skull T shirt and a soft asymmetric waterfall leather jacket.

I am also proud to share some of my latest rings because I have had my eyes on them both for a while. The big black one, which is another huge druzy stone was another beloved Xmas gift and the crow skull one is one of my latest buys, which I am very happy with.

I hope you enjoy!











White shoes can be very controversial! I never imagined owing a pair but I choose these ones for the Sarenza contest last year and I must say I love them very much.


I was wearing: Jacket: Bought from a friend, T shirt: Vivienne Westwood, Belt: Portobello Market, Leggings: Zara, Shoes: Sarenza / Buffalo, Rings : Asos and Galibardy.

See you soon.
x

No comments:

Post a Comment