Sunday, February 13, 2011

The NOW Project by Samsung

Hi guys,

I told you guys on my last post how I was very pleased with my pictures taken with my new Samsung phone. Which is very exciting because I used to have an old Blackberry (with no camera) that used to give me real headaches and I was really much in need of a new phone. I was over the moon when I was invited to test the new Samsung Wave II phone camera and video's facilities taking part in the NOW project.
The new Samsung Wave II is an amazing smartphone with a large touch screen and a 5 megapixel camera, perfect for street style shooting.

Check it out!

All you need is love.
Filter : Vintage 600

Eros, Piccadilly Circus.
Filter: None

(Pretty) Portobello Road.
Filter: Canvas

Atomic muffins
Filter: Colour boost

Metal hanger ape.
Filter: Monopin

To win the new Samsung Wave II all you need is to join the Facebook Samsung NOW project page and upload a picture. You will be able to play with the exclusive Samsung photo app, using different filters to change your image. The 25 best entries will receive a Samsung Wave II handset and 50 winners, with the most likes on Facebook, will be picked to get their photos displayed, alongside Samsung�s VIP contributors (like myself) at the London Design Museum on March 24th.

Get uploading now and good luck!


See you soon.
x

No comments:

Post a Comment