Saturday, February 12, 2011

A modern lady look

Hi guys,

Today's outfit is a little bit lady like with some twists. This skirt is quite funny and it's another weird Vivienne Westwood creation. On the back, it's a pair of shorts with elasticated legs, it's like that all the way around but covering it at the front you have this long piece of fabric which looks like a parachute. Once, I was walking on the street when a lady came shouting behind me 'excuse me, excuse me' and I was like 'hi' and she said, 'your skirt got stuck on your knickers (!)' and I was laughing saying 'no, no it's supposed to be like that'...
To avoid this effect nowadays I wear it differently like you can see here, all scrunched up and shorter so it's not a huge contrast!
I teamed it up with a pair of lace up wedges and a sequined jacket and being all lady like I am wearing this huge pearl necklace, which was another Xmas gift and a vintage snakeskin bag.

All my pictures were taken with my new Samsung Wave II phone, recently sent to me courtesy of Samsung for the NOW project, which I will tell you all about tomorrow.








Jacket: Topshop, Skirt: Vivienne Westwood, Wedges: Zara, Bag: Portobello Market, Rings; Primark and Vivienne Westwood.

See you soon.
x

No comments:

Post a Comment