Saturday, October 24, 2009

Fashion 2010 - 2011 meets Style Bubble

Hello guys,

I have been a fan of Susie's blog for a long time. She is a real inspiration for bloggers everywhere....

Last week on my way to the Stella McCartney sale, I spotted Susie walking down the road a few metres away from me. I could not help myself, I had to stop her to say hello...

Turns out we were both going to the sale, so we had a little time to chat about sample sales and fashion things. Cool.

style bubble, Fashion 2010 - 2011
(Susie, it was lovely to meet you)

The sale was OK, by the time we got there, an hour after opening, a lot of the stock had already gone.
Still, with some rummaging I managed to find a very cute day dress. I'll post a picture of it very soon.

See ya!
x

No comments:

Post a Comment