Monday, March 23, 2009

Agyness Deyn for Melissa

You must have heard of Melissa shoes....



As I was born in Brazil brands like Melissa and Havaianas have always been part of my life. I remember my first pair of Melissa plastic shoes... It wasn't the jelly style which everybody knows, my first pair was a kind of a brogue with little heels and in a bright green colour... Oh God, I loved those shoes dearly... I was 4 years old I think...LOL ( My mum will be laughing when she reads this )



Since then, I have had several Melissa shoes... a pair from 1995 which was designed by Stephane Kelian for Zoomp, I have those until today... several layers of glue in some places but, they still hang on... and the latest ones I got, Vivienne Westwood collaborating directly with Melissa.

Well, now Melissa is celebrating their 30th anniversary with a glossy magazine called "Plastic Dreams" which will be distributed at the Melissa shop at Oscar Freire, Sao Paulo.



On the cover Agyness Deyn, she was in Brazil for Ellus and had also been secretly assigned with Melissa for this wonderful campaign.



pp



Must I say I love those ankle boots... So I'll be waiting for the collection... How am I gonna get a pair ? Hum?

No comments:

Post a Comment