Wednesday, March 25, 2009

GAP A/W 2009 Presentation

Hello guys,

So cool, Monday just gone my friend called me for the GAP presentation A/W 2009 in Covent Garden.
I have always loved GAP... and the new collection is great, I wouldn't say I'm looking forward to winter (not just yet) but, I wish I could buy it all now ( We don't want to wait until next winter!!! Sadly , we'll have to.) ... You will too will love it.
Casual and tailored pieces, great Navajo knits ( which I am very keen on ), COOL shearling jackets, lovely wollen dresses tie dye wash, silk dresses ( which I love too), skinny capri tailored trousers, absloutely lovely... I loved all the jackets and a really colourful cardi in blue and orange which I just must have! Not forgetting, wonderful Pierre Hardy sheepskin boots in navy, khaki and grey, sandals with straps in grey... wonderful and lethal, as they are so high!

Here some pictures of the backstage, this time I was with the male models, which I must say it was much more fun. ; )




Make up time... everyone getting ready.



Board with models pictures.



... Male models waiting to get dressed.



My mate Yuki and I backstage. And here is the telly on the backstage where we could see the presentation.



GAP presentation A/W 2009.

See you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment