Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Spring 09 new collections

My favourite picks :
Inspirational pictures for what to look for in the shops this season, from casual looks to amazing dresses...
If $$$$ is not a worry for you, go and splurge... for the rest of us, must keep a very close eye on the high street, surely, variations of those looks will be out there soon. Some DIY could be expected too.

Here they are:

Moschino
Amazing colour! I love the flowers and the volume in this intricate pattern.
I love Moschino's sense of humor, when I was 13 and I found about Moschino I was hooked immediately on their eccentricity and cheekiness.
...Those wedges... I'm actually lost for words.


Alexander McQueen
Amazing fashion designer which I'm a big fan of too.
Swarovski-crystal catsuit.... ahhh special order only.


Jill Sander.
Stunner!!!!
Maybe that one could be the one to go for a DIY project...


Dior
Fairy floaty tale, perfect for the summer.


Chloe
A sleek mix of nude and harem trousers. So this season.
Perfect casual look.


Bottega Veneta.
I'm just sooooo in love with this amazing leather dress.
I would love to have one.


Bluemarine
Fabulous! A dream colour...
Elegant, beautiful, loads of romance. I believe that is how Bluemarine is best known for. Always an amazing vintage look to it.
pictures from Harpers Bazaar

No comments:

Post a Comment