Sunday, March 8, 2009

Tried and testing

Hello,



Here I come today with 2 new buys!!! I decided to take some pics at home to try my new looks...

- Click on the smaller picture to enlarge.



Look 1: The Popular

Leggings




Drapes and leggings! Loving this combination...

Got those on Ebay, and they are "Black rats" imitation, yes!

Cheap and cheerful those leggings do their job and that is what it matters. If I were rich, maybe I would justify spending a lot on leggings but otherwise, no. Ebay is the best place, good bye American Apparel, forever.



(Fashion 2010 - 2011)



Top: Vivienne Westwood, Skirt: from Camden Market, Boots: Vivienne Westwood.



(Fashion 2010 - 2011)



Top: From Portobello Market, given by a friend, Harness: All Saints ( Hurray, I'm so happy I got one!!!!) , Shoes: vintage Vivienne Westwood.





Look 2: The Controversial

Harem Trousers




Went to Zara the other day, as you do , and tried 2 different pairs of harem trousers. One from TFR and one from Zara woman, both of them the same price, �19, both harem style but with different pattern cut.

I loved the TFR version, which had a dropped crotch and pockets... but I was just passing by... I simply tried them on, and decided to come back later that day to buy it. Anyways, got there and my( bad )luck, they had sold out!!! So, I had to wait until today which was a delivery day and run there to make sure I would secure a pair!



(Fashion 2010 - 2011)



Bolero: Vintage from Car Boot Sale was �2, Top: old from Topshop, Shoes: Arezzo.



(Fashion 2010 - 2011)



Top: Rescued from the limbo (!?!?!?! was used as a window seal for a long time!!!) and ended up being customized by me, Belt: From Portobello market, was �4!



I'm very pleased!!! Any of those purchases rock your boat?

x

No comments:

Post a Comment