Tuesday, March 10, 2009

The leopard in me....

Hello,



Today, I decided to let the leopard in me run wild... I have always loved leopard print from an early age, whoever knows me, knows this is true.

The conventional style leop, until.... OMG I came across this skinny jeans at Urban Outfitters, on sale just about a year ago, when the trend was just getting started and they were being sold for �20!!!

It was the first time I had seen a pair, so I decided to give it a go!!!!

Never regreted, since I always get so many comments when wearing them... Loads of different shops done them by now, in crazy cool colours, and as you must have seen I have even already posted a picture on my street style section. I do love my grey ones though, they are so easy to wear with anything.

Keeping it simple today, leather jacket and second hand boots.



(Fashion 2010 - 2011)

(Fashion 2010 - 2011)

(Fashion 2010 - 2011)



Jacket: Very old from Topshop, Jeans: Urban Outfitters, Boots: Portobello Market

See you soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment