Thursday, March 26, 2009

Moshi moshi ... little dolly dressl

Hello,



Here, some pictures of one of my very favourite dresses...



I bought it in Camden Town, about 12 years ago, in the old vintage market which is near the station; It exist until today but unfortunately nowadays it's not vintage stuff anymore :(

( As in most of Camden, it has changed a lot. No more �1 or cheap tables about, so sad.)



So the dolly dress, teamed with a cool " recycled " bag from Traid, which was a leather jacket and got transformed into this cool cute bag... I love the paint splash detail, also bought it cheap �3, last year ...

... When I came across the new Loewe's " Amazona " bag which coming out right now and it has the same kind of detail, and a huge difference in price of course ( Gobsmacked, I was...)



Shoes were made by a friend of mine shoe designer. They are snakeskin and leather. I have to visit her little shop in Bethnal Green called 'King & Queen' and post here for you guys... She's fab!!!!



Moshi, moshi...



pp

pp

pp

pp



Below, a look on Loewe Amazona bag.





See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment